The Oxford County Chapter of Power of HOPE collects essential items to help families in need, including children and women in crisis as well as men, women and children with little or no family income in Oxford County and area. If you have any of the following items and no longer need them, consider making a donation to Power of HOPE. It will be very much appreciated. Contact us to arrange a collection from your location.
We need the following items all year round, and especially in the lead up to the holiday season:
- Pyjamas for women, children of all ages, teens and men
- Stuffed Toys/Teddy Bears (no battery operated toys)
- Knitted hats, gloves & scarves for women, children and men (hand knitted items greatly appreciated too)
- Slippers & Socks for women, children and men
- Blankets & Quilts for babies and adults
- New bath towels, face cloths for all ages
- Toiletry items** for women, men and children
- Tooth brushes for men, women & children
- Clear plastic bags all sizes
- Ribbons (for the stuffed toys)
- New bath towels for women
- Face cloths for women
- Bath Scrunchies for women
- Toiletry items** for women
- Tooth brushes for women
- Hair brushes/Combs
- Hair Scrunchies
If you would like to help by donating any of the above items, please contact the Oxford County Chapter Director or attend one of our upcoming fund raising events where you can drop off any of the above items.
*All items should be new and unused. **Toiletry items should be new and unopened.